View Single Post
      11-14-2022, 01:36 PM   #14
Louis_BE
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Like I said, if you like the 50, I'm happy for you. 50 is far more than enough for most people, especially in the US, where the speed limit is restricted.

I just don't like some people trying to justify their purchasing by saying M60 is "not fast enough," "not different enough," or "no one needs the extra speed," or blah blah blah.

Not all of us made our purchases based on need. I got my M60 because I wanted it. That's all.
You are entitled to your opinion, as we 50 buyers are entitled to say the difference was to small not to go for the 60 …
Your reaction seems strange, and yeah I would have bought a 60 if it really was faster in speed (on public roads, implying acceleration, not so much top speed or how much faster it is from 150 to 200 … that is utterly worthless besides the autobahn) and charging, and had at least the same or better range, would have gladly paid for it.

Anyway, they just announced new battery tech that will give better range and performance, so I’m really happy I went for the 50, I’ll jump to the next iteration when it uses the new architecture. Faster charging, longer range (rumours speak 30% for both) and power up to 1300HP.
Appreciate 0