View Single Post
      12-13-2021, 06:53 AM   #14
ericsi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: On my 2nd i8 already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbullah View Post
I'm on my second one, started with a coupe, but than I found out that there are only 3k roadsters outhere, so that makes it exclusive and the numbers will continue to decrease with time.
McClearan still one of my favorites cars, but my i8 it's just awesome, with the exception of speed, it's got looks, I get complements everywhere I go, comfortable, enjoy driving by the coast with the top down and so much more. I am considering getting an extra car, probably aTesla Plaid just for the speed and because it has four doors for the groceries and taking the dogs to the park, there are no cars outhere faster than a plaid, and under150k you can't really go wrong with this.
same as you like McL very much but when i looked at running costs including warranty renewal and depreciation, i thought made no sense at all. I drive about 500 miles to 1k miles a year in my roadster and overall costs are negligible. I was looking at a 720s as an alternative and would have been close to $100k all in over 3-4 years.
Appreciate 0