View Single Post
      05-19-2023, 01:01 PM   #46
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Gotta take things w a grain of salt...ofc providers are gonna say it's great, cmon. We need opinions from ppl w no conflict of interest.

It's a hard NO and if my wife gets it, I'd consider leaving haha. I'm kidding ofc but it's something I don't support, why be 'fake' esp when there are crazy side effects and screwed-up jobs are quite common? Maybe many will think I'm extreme, but I don't even like seeing women w dyed hair, extensions, fake eyelashes, nails, etc, it's all unnatural to me and even those relatively-minor things have side effects as well. Just be yourself. I see this on social media all too often, instead of a real pic, ppl put one w crazy filters or some cartoon version, rendering themselves totally unrecognizable...like ppl are gonna see that if they meet you irl? Ugh. Anyway, I digress.

Just look at Hollywood, if anyone's at the cutting edge of seeking the best and getting the best results, it would be that group, right? One of my fave actresses, Dana Delany, fell victim and she now looks all weird and puffy ("like an alien" as sygazelle said). Kinda sad and ironic because many years ago she got a botox for her eye area and the dr screwed up, causing 1 eye to be a bit droopy than the other and she vowed never to touch that stuff again, but alas. Same goes for other former beauties like Famke Janssen, Courtney Cox...the list of victims is endless.

The thing is, *even if* they do an amazing job, there are zero side effects and their faces turn back to their 20s, the rest of the body will still be 50 or whatever, so what's the pt? They would look like someone who got a head transplant, just weird no matter how you slice it.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11499.50