Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I agree with this.

In most cases I am not willing to date women with kids, at least in a serious way. There are a few exceptions, but the women my age (29) and younger with kids seem to make poor decisions and have very little grasp on life. Most got pregnant with some guy they dated for under a year, have no idea how to raise a kid (the kid runs their life), and have this attitude of "people can't handle that I have a kid because they suck". Like I said there are a few exceptions, women who got divorced, cheated on, significant other died, etc, who I'd be willing to date. Most of them are well educated, their kids are respectful, and they acknowledge that it can be challenging for someone else to take on.
I'm fortunate to be in an age group (mid-50s) where most women aren't still raising kids, but I'm continually surprised at how many of them still have one or two at home that they haven't pried off the tit and shooed out the door. They don't want them to grow up, clearly. Major bummer. I'm not interested in any woman whose phone goes off every 10 minutes with a kid or kids who need something, and she willingly drops everything and caters to them. Pass.
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12512.00