Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
As long its relating to be a couple into the future all women with kids are out of considering. If its only for having fun for a short time or few nights I wouldnt complain about kids, as long as they stay outta my sights.
I never had a taste for kids in any way and women who considered to have a "full" family with me, came more quick to the clue, that this was the reason why Im gone.
Hence its not very appropriate to ask this at the first dates, its more tricky to find out her thoughts about that. But around 30 you have to count this in.
I don't want kids yet but I somehow get along with them. Kinda surprising given me and my brother fight like cats and dogs still

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I'm fortunate to be in an age group (mid-50s) where most women aren't still raising kids, but I'm continually surprised at how many of them still have one or two at home that they haven't pried off the tit and shooed out the door. They don't want them to grow up, clearly. Major bummer. I'm not interested in any woman whose phone goes off every 10 minutes with a kid or kids who need something, and she willingly drops everything and caters to them. Pass.
I'm scared same thing will happen with my mom and my brother - I've been basically "out of the house" since 18 especially with college abroad, but before that I was never really 24/7 with my parents either. My brother though, hoooo boy I feel sorry for the kid at this point but he also isn't willing to learn. I literally made the mistakes he's making rn when I was his age (5-6 years ago, basically) and he still thinks he knows best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
I matched with a girl not too long ago who's number I got since she seemed pretty chill and was hot. After 2 days of texting she was like so yea I want 2 labs and 3-4 kids, just putting that out there so if you don't it probably won't work out.. At that point I knew it wasn't gona work out lol, but kept talking for a day or 2 longer.

I stopped replying once the bitch told me to watch my language when I used the word fuck in a sentence. Ok bitch you're like 30, grow up you'll be fine. And she could text non stop for hours and hours just making my phone buzz nonstop. Couldn't take it no more lol.
Lol I went on a few dates with someone who kept on saying frick and fudge. Kinda cute at first but then I was like "do you not swear, like at all" and she basically said something about how Jesus doesn't like people who swear.

That's when I had to send the "hey I think you're cute but this won't work out, good luck and have fun" text
Appreciate 4
premier3is1631.50
Rmtt8211.00
MKSixer34184.50