Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
As long its relating to be a couple into the future all women with kids are out of considering. If its only for having fun for a short time or few nights I wouldnt complain about kids, as long as they stay outta my sights.
I never had a taste for kids in any way and women who considered to have a "full" family with me, came more quick to the clue, that this was the reason why Im gone.
Hence its not very appropriate to ask this at the first dates, its more tricky to find out her thoughts about that. But around 30 you have to count this in.
I matched with a girl not too long ago who's number I got since she seemed pretty chill and was hot. After 2 days of texting she was like so yea I want 2 labs and 3-4 kids, just putting that out there so if you don't it probably won't work out.. At that point I knew it wasn't gona work out lol, but kept talking for a day or 2 longer.

I stopped replying once the bitch told me to watch my language when I used the word fuck in a sentence. Ok bitch you're like 30, grow up you'll be fine. And she could text non stop for hours and hours just making my phone buzz nonstop. Couldn't take it no more lol.
People like that scare me, because from experience they are also the flakiest human beings on the planet and change their mind at will. Like how do you know exactly how many kids you want if you currently have zero? How do you know you want to live somewhere you've never been? People like this usually have unreasonable expectations for everything in life, and when it doesn't work out they freak out and don't know what to do.
Funny this was, she was absolutely gorgeous. But now I understand why most dudes probably ran away lol.
This is where the hot and crazy scale comes in lol.

Shes the one that would marry you, crank out a few kids, then decides she is unhappy since life isn't exactly how she dreamed and take your ass through divorce court.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4