View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 04:08 AM   #6290
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I was once enlisted to a partner searching portal and had explicit crossed out the section, where family and kids are mentioned, got tons of mummies though.
Someday one super hooter texted me and try to catch my attention. With one look onto her profile I recognize, that she had kids and I just replied with "Did ya read my profile proper enough?" "Yeah", she replied, "thats the reason I'd triggered the bell" "So", I came back, "you could save your action and concentrate onto other men, Im out, you got kids".
She had reported me for abusing her later, nothing more to say.

In modern times the mothers get older at their first child, this is maybe the price of the actual costs and carreer kills when starting too early, so more older parents appear sometimes onto the streets. That leads also to let the soccer moms go because into that hot age they haven't any kids and Im not interested to date some mid 50ths with kids into the section 12-15.
Sounds harsh? No, Im grown and I know what I want - and more what not.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 3