Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
People don't hate cops for doing their job properly. They hate cops for abusing their power and getting away with it. My neighbor was shot and killed by a cop and I saw nothing wrong with that situation. The guy was going to shoot someone, was armed, pulled a gun on the cop and got shot and killed. That was justified.

I don't think people will ever understand what it feels like to have cops bothering them for absolutely no reason until it has happened to them. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it, completely helpless.
Dude, I know shit "happens" but I've been harassed for being a poor broke white guy in Detroit, so don't give me that shit. I fucking complied every time I was scrutinized because I got thrown into an unfortunate event when I lost my job (mind you in my early 20's). I was stopped because cops thought I was buying drugs and shit, I told them straight up, answered and listened.

People PUT themselves into these situations, 90% of cops aren't out to kill or pull their gun from the holster. Situational awareness is something you will never understand. Let me guess, you used to play airsoft with your boyfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Maybe my hatred is actually jealousy.. That cops have the luxury of killing people who don't listen to them hmmm hahaha

You are so ignorant, it's hardly even funny. You don't have the foggiest idea, from either end. Go back in your hole for fucks sake.
Hahaha I love it

Awwww poor white guy .. Cops thought u were buying drugs .. The struggle is real