Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT
The point isn't who kills who, it's the fact that cops get a free pass at killing.

Cop wants to kill someone, good for him but he has to be treated just like everyone else. It's the fact that cops are put above the law and above the justice system that pisses people off. Why is a cops life anymore important than yours?Are cops the only people with families they have to get back to? The job comes with assumed risks and if they can't make rational decisions because of those risks than they should do something else.

If that guy didn't kill him self you bet your ass he would never be let out of jail.
What an idiotic comment. It's the society's system we had elected for. I guess you are acting up on it because your are clueless of what this world is about. World is about (except communist countries) granting the power to the authorities that you elect for. A lot of people bitches about cops because they see and could interfere with your daily life but man, grow up, there are much more scarier groups out there overpowering your life that you need to be aware of instead of cops.
I'll say this again and for the last time. It's not the power, it's the abuse of power. I don't hate cops, I dislike cops who abuse power and are not punished for it. If your ok with power abuse than I have nothing else to say. I'm done with this thread. I'm not going to change your views, you aren't going to change mine.