View Single Post
      08-02-2021, 02:39 PM   #10282
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Oh word, I know. She is blowing me up now “never again” but I’m just kind of over it. She has a lot of other awesome qualities but a false accusation of cheating isn’t even a red flag to me, its a meatball (aka you’re on fire and get off the track ASAP). Not only does it piss me off for not being trusted but now I think “well, if she thinks I’m cheating then what happens when some dude throws himself at her?”
I feel this. I also feel like people that go into a relationship with this mentality, tend to stick with it. Wishing you a favorable outcome, whatever that may be.

Current girlfriend is awesome in so many ways, but something is off somewhere and I can't put my finger on it. I'm not going to toot my own horn and say that I'm funny....I'm f'n hilarious. I haven't had the experiences that I've had with women, because they like guys with no personality. Lately, the laughter has stopped. We laid in bed last night watching TV and in my typical state of mind, I make fun of everything that I see. Nothing but blank stares. I did manage to get her to talk about cleaning her house and work. I guess it's a good think I didn't just stare at her blankly, when talks of work and cleaning commenced.
Appreciate 0