View Single Post
      06-18-2022, 09:07 AM   #8
Refujeet
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor488 View Post
Considering the price I'm kind of disappointed it's not on the same luxury level as the X5 or X7. I wonder if you can improve your audio by adjusting settings? Upgrading to bowers won't be an option for 2023 unless you get the M60.

Would you say the car is worth the price tag?
Despite the shortcomings, I still think the car is worth the price. In canada, the iX starts for around the same money as a Tesla Model Y…and this is a MUCH better car than that (based on my experience).

With regards to the X7…yeah, this is not as nice. But the X7 is at least 25% more money for Canadians. And the gas savings are on top of that. So pretty significant savings compared to the larger X-vehicles.

Compared to other electric options, I actually think the iX and i4 are actually great deals!

I always thought of Tesla's as super expensive powertrains, and cheap everything else. From BMW, you get a great powertrain and a pretty good car otherwise, for the same price (or less).

In general, I don't think people should expect X7 interior quality…I think it's a cross between X3/X5 interior quality.
Appreciate 2
mcl117.00