View Single Post
      10-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #12
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBC2015 View Post
That, my friend, is inevitable. Earth needs to reset itself every certain number of years, to start clean. But, I assure you, complex life forms will continue to spring from simple organisms, necessarily.

As long as we continue to live in a free market economy, you ought not expect change. Trust me, it's a waste of your time. There's no reason to cry gloom and doom, your voice will not cause change; it's the corporations that will dictate what the general public will put into their stomachs. If you actually think a few laws might prevent the production of GMO's, you ought to study the law and broaden your horizons.
This is exactly the type of attitude that is holding back change. Yes I agree it is inevitable that life will eventually end on earth. It is horrible to think that we are causing its premature death. Maybe you should study the law more if you think that it is acceptable to let corporations run the world. Better yet maybe you should run for congress you'd fit right in with the rest of our corrupt politicians.
Appreciate 0