View Single Post
      03-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
renasis
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335I

A note of a bad reatailer

Hey guys, just wanna let you guys know if you looking for any types of aftermarket performence parts or any kinds of services please be aware to this name " Enduro Motorsport",http://enduroautowerx.com/default.aspx. The reason i chose this company was their reasonable priceing, nicely builded website, and nice sale reps. However, after 1year!!!! of waitting for any of the parts that i bought from them still have not received anything, not even a BOV, where originally waitting time was 90-120 days with rush shipping.

Luckly, im living in Canada right now, the long winter gave me a extra 6 monthes of waitting time since i wont be putting my parts on till summer, during this period, i used all kinds of methodes to contact this guys for the updated info. for my parts, all i got were lies after lies, such as we shipped all all your parts last week, and got send back beacuse of the no-good packageing or the trucking company couldnot get a hold of me and got all me parts shipped all the way the California!!!!! What a lie..

Anyways, just a little tips for you guys, before you decided which company you are buying lots of parts should be give it a second though.

P.S sorry for my poor english