07-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #602
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
So my little idea to rig my tank sprayer didn't work......not enough room for the bolt heads. I think I might have enough room for a flat head bolt w/ a cotter pin, though.

Put down some Propiconazole w/ Signal (blue dye) anyways. A bit frustrating since the spray wasn't as even due to the droop of the tank under its own weight. The Q4+ blanket spray from the other week is working nicely. I'll probably spot spray somethings that were missed (tank droop) since I have to spot spray the front anyways. I do want to put down dimension to help w/ anymore weed growth until fall, though.
Well that sux! It's been pretty hot/humid these last few days. Ran the irrigation this morning before hand but I was tempted to run it this afternoon for a minute or two just bring down the temperature
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0