07-17-2019, 08:41 PM   #624
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post
Bro I literally thatched and hard raked the lawn, aerated, albeit it was only making tiny holes. I should have probably used a better one but whatever. In the early early spring I laid some lime down and then did the scotts steps. I have done 3 of the 4 steps and the Sumer step is due about now. I’ve also laid down a Scott’s 3 in 1 with some fertilizer and grass seed to help the lawn come up thicker.

I did look up a lot of info but not to to the extent you did lol. Not really sure what to do :

I’ll start changing the water cycle to see if that helps because that’s easy enough to alter. Thanks for the input guys
maybe look into the Next products for soil amendments. this will help your grass tremendously especially through these hot spells

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Getting bigger!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0