Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
Verbiage

If no one has mentioned it, "Verbooney" is the best signature.
Thank you.
Regards,
Verbooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
1. Does the fact that you prefer other races make you a "sellout" in the eyes of other Black people?

2. I've heard from a couple Black friends that Black women are a pain in the ass to date - one common theme is lack of trust and always assuming the man is cheating - is this true?

My experience with Latina women had been like that...the stalking and the trust issues. Very off-putting.
1. It doesn't really make me a sellout to the men, but to the women....absolutely. For some reason, they absolutely hate seeing black men (let alone the cream of the crop, most attractive, such as myself) with Hispanics, whites, middle easterners, etc. Whatever. It's not my fault that I find the other races (especially Latinas) supremely attractive. It's just how the brain works. Different strokes (literally).

2. It's a give and take. There are some gems, but it doesn't take much to piss them off. Once they are pissed off, it's genuinely a point of no return and it doesn't really make sense to fight for the relationship anymore. I can speak from experience. My longest relationships have been with black girls, and they ended horribly. I've dated Indian/Hispanic girls since then (too many white girls smoke incessant amounts of weed, I'm not into that) and I've been good to go.

Regards,
Verbooney

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0