04-15-2019, 06:59 PM   #25
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
That's a leap. Is that a factor taught in cop school? Were there no other similarly valued cars on the road, and how would YOU know that?

How do you know what "most" people would say? Did you take a survey?
I don't know if they do this anymore since I left Cali but back than when I got a speeding ticket the courts would allow you to take traffic school if you qualified to prevent this from being sent to your insurance company so your insurance premium would not go up. The teacher for the class I went to was a State Highway Patrol motorcycle cop and the statement i made was an example he used in class when someone from the class asked "if there are two speeders how do you determine who to pull over?" He said "usually which ever is the expensive car whether it's a BMW or Mercedes." The class had asked why and he said "if the can afford to drive a BMW or Mercedes they can afford to pay for the ticket!"

BTW, what's your problem getting all defensive and shit? Calm down
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 3
xQx902.50
Todd0131379.50
minn1914018.00