View Single Post
      08-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #21
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious21 View Post
No it has not been proven. If he had a proven cure for cancer, he'd have a Nobel Prize and people in the first world would no longer die from cancer.

So we have anecdotal evidence of people treating themselves with cannabis oil and going into remission? Do science. Actual science. Prove it. Get a real cure. Get it in peer reviewed journals. Save millions upon millions of lives per year.

A Nobel Prize awards roughly 8 million dollars. I guess he's just not motivated to go make that money? Nor is anyone else who's heard of this AMAZING cure but is just sleeping on it? The evil government is sending government agents to EVERY scientist's house who hears about these amazing claims and telling them "If you make any breakthroughs in modern medicine using this oil, Uncle Sam will kill you!"

You do a Google search for "cannabis oil cures cancer" and the only link on the first page that's not a marijuana motivated page is this one:
http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk....idence-so-far/

It looks like an entry on a science blog which is about a year old and addresses some of the claims and the evidence. There's also a page on cancer.org. You'll notice on neither site is there a big "Mission Accomplished" banner suggesting we've cured cancer. What you're implying is borderline offensive.

What you are trying to say is there is evidence to suggest cannabis oil can effectively treat cancer. There's also evidence to suggest that natural remedies and a better diet can cure cancer. That's what someone told Steve Jobs and he believed it.
If you watch the documentary Run from the Cure you will clearly see he cured his own cancer as well as thousands of others using cannabis oil. He also tried to get the word out but nobody was really interested. In a way companies that make pharmaceuticals don't want diseases such as cancer to be cured especially not through natural means. They wouldn't make any money off it, and that is what you should be offended by. It's kind of similar to the fact that we go to war because its profitable. If you look up Rick Simpson you will see that he is not after money as he doesn't charge any of his patients for the medicine.

Btw there are many natural cures for cancer. Baking soda, vitamin b17, omega 3 and 6, antioxidants such as cannabis and blueberries, dandelions, and many more. Plants were put here for us to use and they all have there uses many we just don't know about. I believe diet along with beauty products and cleaners have a lot to do with cancer. Most people consume a lot of toxins and have a highly processed and unnatural diet. They develop nutrient deficiencies and free radicals start building up because the diet doesn't contain enough antioxidants.
Appreciate 0