09-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #94
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
He's not the best ever. He's a journeyman quarterback. That's what in saying. His teammates and coach make him look good. Put him on the rams and he'd be in obscurity. You wouldn't know who he is.
I cant even argue with you because that comment is so stupid we all now have become a little less smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
I don't really want to get into this rats nest of a debate but I don't know that I agree with this. I do not think Tom is the best ever but he is also not what you describe. Lots of times the team wasn't strong but he kept them competitive. Lots of times he individually carried them in big games. Like him or not, he is a very composed and very smart QB with a good amount of talent. Not THE best ever but definitely one of the best in the NFL over the last 10 years... even on the Rams... well, maybe not the Rams but any other team
Welcome to this terrible debate, you describe him being somewhat good are you serious who are you putting ahead of him Dan "i could not win the big one" or peyton, come on. The only short fall in toms game is the long ball and mobility but his pocket awareness is off the charts. The only all stars he ever had was his O-line that the only argument you can have