Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
I love me some giant mountain bikes.
Giant is killing it with their current offerings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protecon View Post
Norco!

Or anything invented on the North Shore.
Badass DH bike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
No complaints with Intense, Santa Cruz, or Specialized (951, Nomad, and Enduro)
My Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30toF30 View Post
I'm a big fan of Giant for road bike. I find that they offer much better value than specialized or cannondale bikes with the same specs. Not to mention, the propel is one badass looking bike!!
I think some of these manufactures are going to have to wake up and smell what Giant is cooking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawHammer View Post
Always used Specialized for mountain biking. Guy I used to work for bought his own bike company to supply bikes for his cycling team! It was called BMC. Not sure if they're any good as never been into road bikes but the ones I saw did look nice.

CH.
Wife has a BMC road bike.

And i just picked up this one for myself in December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalgoods13 View Post
Giant as the component to price ratio is good and you're not paying much for the brand
Only reason i got the BMC over the Giant Advanced was that the BMC frame and geometry is more comfortable for me. I wanted to go with the Giant though. Came with carbon aero wheels and the same components as my BMC but was about $500 less money!

Wife's race bike is a Scott. She loves it.

Edit: almost forgot to go retro on you with my second mtn bike, still have the frame and i'm thinking about bringing it back to life for neighborhood cruising. The Evo is a bit much for just tooling around the hood.

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 06-23-2016 at 10:05 AM..
Appreciate 1