jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim -=[16 Million Dollars "Hack"]=- - Hex Editing

Tools Needed
  1. Xport 360 2.14 (or any other FatX Explorer)
  2. Hex Workshop (or any other hex editor)
  3. LeFluffie (or any other package extractor)
  4. CONcept (or any other rehash/resigner)

Gather gold (your life will be easier with at least 1000+ gold) and go to an EMPTY barrel. If you don't have 1000+ gold, you will end up with like 100+ results. Think about it, this game is huge, so there will be dozens/hundreds of NPCs carrying items in quantities of 1-999. But not a lot of NPCs carry items in more than 1000. I know example showed 126, but I didn't feel like taking more pics lol.

Put your gold into the barrel. DON'T put in all your gold. Your stats show the most amount of gold you discovered and carried, so you don't want those values to show up in your search. So if you have 1299 gold, put in 1237 or so.

Make a manual save.

Connect 360 Hard Drive to Computer. Open XPort. Find Skyrim Save. Drag to Desktop

Open Save with Le Fluffie.

Extract

Edit Savegame.dat with HexWorkshop

Search for gold. 32 bit signed Long. Little Endian. Remember to type in the correct amount! I typed in 162, should have been 126.

Yay you have found your value. If I had selected "find all instances" it would have been 100s of results, but this is just an example. That's why you should have 1000+ gold before you try this.

Use base calculator to calculate how much gold you want. Max is FF FF FF 00. Just use FF FF FF 00, the value shown gets you a corrupted save.

Use base calculator to calculate how much gold you want. Max is FF FF FF 00. Just use FF FF FF 00, the value shown gets you a corrupted save.

Save and go back to Le Fluffie. Inject modified Savegame.dat into original Savegame.dat.

Open save with CONcept. Click rehash/resign.

Yay you be ballin' now...

I sold a bunch of shit and so I have a few hundred more dollas...yay...

Getting more money will be easy now. Just deposit like 11,137 in a barrel and make it 16 mil.

Last edited by jasonn; 11-07-2011 at 01:24 PM..
Appreciate 0