jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Harkness View Post
I signed up solely to tell you "Thank you." You'd be surprised how much confusion there is on actual game forums like Xbox360iso etc about this. I told them about your tutorial. I was trying to alter the value based on "32 bit unsigned long" which was a nightmare till i found urs luckily! So much wrong info.

Question though: Why did you not just rehash/resign in Le Fluffie?
You are very welcome! Haha I prefer CONcept out of habit , oddly had a corrupted Mass Effect save when using the security fix part of Le Fluffie before.

More notes from testing:
  1. You should really have 1000+ gold before trying. Otherwise you will have multiple (70-100+) instances. If you just started the game like I did, I just stole from everyone in the River town and sold everything down to my underwear.
  2. I found my value with 1137 and 1307 gold.--made many saves with different values in the barrel. Those two were easy to find with no duplicates. So don't put in all your gold. I had 1384. Putting in your max gold will give you false locations when searching, because your max gold goes into your stats, and you don't care about modifying your stats. So if you had 1399 gold, I would put in 1357 or something.
  3. You don't have to extract the gamesave.dat. It's fine to modify it directly with HexWorkshop. Saves a lot of time

Trying now to max other stuff aside from gold, but it's harder to get to the 1000+ mark.

Probably
  1. dump some other items with the gold in the barrel. They should then be in the same location.
  2. search for gold
  3. search for items (if you put 23 lock picks, search for that number, you'll get a shitload, but modify the one closest to your gold)
Appreciate 0