Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadnashuanh View Post
Why anyone wants less light out of either the headlights or tail lights is beyond me...I want to see and be seen to keep the other idiots from running into me or hitting something - more warning, the better...I could really care less about how the car looks as long as it functions well.
Just as significantly, if a modded car such as this gets into an accident the attorney for the other party has a target to go after -- the modification helped to cause the accident. It's as foolish as deciding not to wear one's seat belt as far as I am concerned.
I don't think he did anything to the headlights as our headlights are already "blacked out"
Everything he did to his car other than the market lights (which are not even on the car in Europe and their even tougher in safety standards than the USA) is just cosmetic and has no effect on safety or "being seen" ... Just saying.

In fact I find some safety items on cars are the cause of some safety issues, I can't tell you how many times I see people driving at night with their day time running lights (low power halogen) running thinking they have their headlights on and have nothing else working, no tail lights at all. Bunch of muppets out their and gotta be carful of even the Un modded cars as far as I see. I'd rather have a guy with darker headlights and tail lights working and on vs a muppet driving at night with no headlights and tail lights any day .

Trust me where I drive their everywhere !!! See at least 2 a night
Appreciate 0