01-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #39
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadnashuanh
The lens on the i3 headlights is clear...at least in your picture, they look black. Anything that doesn't affect the reliability or safety...if it makes you feel better about the car, go for it.
No they don't ! Check your monitor settings. You can see the drl and all that jazz perfectly fine.

Plus who the heck cares !!!! If he wants to mod it then by all means do it!

Putting in flame suit now !! I'm getting the impression that a bunch of i3 owners are smug stick's in the mud! Reminds me of the South Park episode of all the Prius drivers.

I've had the pleasure on contributing to the Z4 forum's and 1series forums and 3 series forums and everyone is their to help and further the enthusiast delight and here every time someone blanks out a marker light we get people hewing and hawing about safety and all that shit! It's a BMW ! Different breed of buyer than your average leaf or Prius buyer. Get over it!

Theirs no real traffic here on the i3 forum and love any new item someone brings up to discuss but if every time you get a person getting all angry because of someone wanting to personalize their ride (free country) they won't post and the crickets will keep on singing.

God forbid you go to SEMA!

Whatever...... Rant over!
Appreciate 0