SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
So they could probably put a hold on his student account if shit got too out of hand.)
I tried to register for my final semester in college and was told I had an outstanding (not in terms of merit) ticket. They wouldn't let me register until I'd paid it. I was adamant I had paid it and knew almost to the day when I had. Went to the campus police station and asked to review all of the tickets for that week. It took almost two and a half hours (them buggers had been busy) before I found the receipt.

I actually got two parking tickets 47 minutes apart for the same offense without ever moving my car. I challenged the second ticket with the argument that if this were permitted to stand then what was to stop some rogue cop from simply standing next to the offending car and writing a ticket every minute. They forgave both.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0