View Single Post
      02-26-2019, 03:20 PM   #47
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
"On the next Now_Rudi...Kiki says Charles is the father of her 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th children and wants child support. But Charles says he cant possibly be the father as he was in prison for cooking meth in a porta-potty 9 months before Kiki gave birth to the quintuplets. He blames Joe the midget satanist mailman, but Joe swears he's a eunuch due to a state fair chainsaw carving accident and besides, he's gay. Paternity tests will be administered, fights will break out, and Rudi will get to the bottom of this. On the next Now_Rudi!"
Holy shit man! I'm dying over here! I'm juggling a gotomeeting, researching OSHA regulations on forklift attachments and of course BP is on the back burner and trying to keep my giggling to a minimum.

Plot twist....Kiki is a figment of Charles own imagination! (crowd delivers standing applause and "oooooooh"'s) Charles is F*cked! Today on Now_Rudi a special guest appearance from M Night Shyamalan to sort this shit out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
Now_Rudi was filmed in front of a live studio audience!

Don't forget the baiting legal firm commercials! "Have you been injured in accident/Are you the victim of asbestos/mesothelioma/pelvic mesh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Sorry OP....

But I love how 95% of the threads around here start as one thing and end with dating/marriage/life advice from Now_Rudi .
I'm just glad my ramblings are appreciated. I may not know much but I have no problem telling you about what I don't know.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11462.50