Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
The TATTOOED tow guy....

DISCLAIMER: boring story. im just bored and wanted to share

i merge onto the 5 freeway yesterday, i change lanes, i go over those small square divider things (which i usually try to avoid, but not to the degree that i'd get into an accident just to avoid them). i hear a small popping sound. i tell my passenger WTF was that. like 3 seconds later i get a red TPMS error. without even thinking about it, i pull over the shoulder and see which tire it is that popped.
Immediately i call AAA, and during my phone call with them a cop comes over to see what's up. He engages in a conversation with my passenger about M3's. apparently he's been talking his fiance into getting one (of course i tried to sell it to him more hahah). very nice guy, he tells me to stay in the car with my seat belt on until the two truck arrives.

a few minutes later arrives the TATTOOED tow man. Now this guy goes ok let's get ur spare out and change it, and i go "this car dont got a spare" he looks at me funny and goes "a 2008 bmw doesnt have a spare, stand aside and let me do my job". so im like alright knock urself out, he searches and keeps tearing apart my trunk, 30 minutes later he goes " i been towing high end cars for 12 years, and this is a 2008 BMW, no way it dont got it"

im all alright, let's get this towed. as he's about to do it, i go why u going thru the bottom, use the tow hook (makes sense to me) and this is where he lectures me about his history of towing enzos and lambos and porsches blah blah blah.... lecture didnt end until i dropped the car off lol

as he's leaving he yells Yo next time u need a tow ask for the TATTOOED tow guy. at that point i was LMFAOROTMFF

Appreciate 0