View Single Post
      06-26-2022, 09:00 AM   #25
Fatty Duckets
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335is

I do not work for Amazon, however I have a friend who has in the sales space for roughly 8 years. The theme seems to be that once your RSU's vest over a 4-5 year span, talent ends up leaving.

Personally, I interviewed for Customer Advisor (Sales) roles twice, and made it to the final "loop" interview, and each time, did not receive an offer. The company provides feedback during the interview process, however they do not provide any feedback during the final "loop" interview. For those who do not know, the loop is a set of 45 minute individual behavioral interviews with 6 separate employees, one of which is not even from the same department. I basically had to sit in front of my computer from 8am-6pm for an entire day completing this loop. Honestly, it was a royal pain in the ass, and did not seem necessary. Perhaps I dodged a bullet, or two.

The comp plan for this role as of last summer was around a 130k base + 90k a year in RSU's, with a vesting schedule of I believe 4 years.

If anyone has additional questions about this, I'd be glad to share my experiences.
Appreciate 0