View Single Post
      03-13-2017, 01:44 PM   #29
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirob View Post
Picked up Assetto Corsa for PS4 to hold me over for GTS. Honestly, graphics and physics are pretty insane...having said that...the game becomes really monotone real fast. Last GT I played was GT5, and I really miss the single player career mode (i.e., licenses, career advances, car shopping, modding, etc.)

From what I understand, the PC version is a lot more advanced although I'm not sure by how much...they keep updating the game and there was a fair amount of DLC but a couple of months in and it's just not doing it for me anymore...it doesn't even have PvP (2 player mode).

IMO, a letdown aside from graphics and physics.

EDIT: I forgot to mention why I even brought this up...what I really wanted to say is, if GTS is anything like AC and nothing like GT5 (I say GT5 because I never played GT6 so I can't speak for it's features) I will most definitely skip it...and from what I understand, it's heading in that direction...
Same BS from the GT crew every release, too big, to many cars, too many glitches, not enough focus on the actual racing.

Project Cars shits all over it TBH.
Appreciate 0