View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 02:15 PM   #340
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

For the most part, I haven't had any issues. There was once where all meats were gone but I've been able to find something ever since then. Even when all the pork, chicken, turkey, etc...was gone from CostCo, they had plenty of skirt steak (which I love).

Haven't had an issue finding TP either. I always have it (& paper towels) stocked at home so time is on my side. CostCo...forget about it...always out. My usual grocery store, while large but a lesser known name....never an issue.

Likewise, people have been saying pasta is impossible to get around me. Went to a nearby popular store and the shelves were picked almost clean save a few busted up boxes.......except for the whole grain or chickpea-based stuff which was mostly untouched by the masses. That's what I usually get anyways so....yeah. lol

I still laugh to myself when I see people stocking/hoarding up on perishable goods like pre-washed/bagged salad. Kudos for (maybe) wanting to eat right but that stuff won't last. Most free form produce is still readily available.

Conclusion: I don't eat normally compared to my peers.