View Single Post
      03-30-2020, 08:24 AM   #614
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Apparently, one of my neighbors (I live in a townhouse) has gone full retard after being in the house for a while. She keeps knocking on my door to complain about my TV/music being too loud. I never answer my door for anyone or even bother looking who it is half the time...

She knocked on my door one night last week & I didn't look. Fast forward to Thursday, I am outside washing the car & she comes out complaining about my "music" being too loud. It was a movie, but ok. The only thing on the wall on her side is my sub for my surround sound.

I moved it to the other side of the room. She knocked on my door again today. This time also on the window. I didn't answer.

I'm not over here suddenly listeing to music ot TV much louder than usual. Many months & now, all of a sudden, it's too loud for you? I get it, we're all going a bit stir crazy, but this is not how to handle it, lady!!!!! I guess she ran out of shit to bitch at her husband/bf about.

You bought a townhouse, should have checked this first. I've heard previous neighbors TV/music before & didn't go on a tirade. I should go rev the Hellcat for her.
Speaking of people getting stir crazy, anxious and bitchy. Girlfriend and I stopped at a gas station Saturday, I went inside to get cigarettes, the girlfriend tagged along. Asked for the smokes, the cashier (a well obvious candidate for Ms. TN contstesant for Ms. Trailer Park Pageant, in her late 40's and looking ROUGH) scans the cigarettes. I pass my rewards card to save the $2.00, slide my debit card, then inform the cashier that I don't need the receipt. This is when she begins to give me "Mom Look" of "Boy you better get your ass over here when I tell you." I look down and see the sale is still pending, so I stay until it says "approved." The credit card machine says "approved", I say thank you and start to walk away. Suddenly, she begins yelling at me from across the gas station, "Inconsiderate assholes! There is another screen that comes up that asks you if you want to donate money to the needy but no one ever sticks around to see it!! I have to cancel everything on my side if you don't select an option ASSHOLE!"

Wow! It's not everyday you get yelled at for buying cigarettes from the person selling them to you. The girlfriend and I had no idea how to act. I just smiled and said, "Have a nice day." She replied with "FUCKING ASSHOLE."

Apparently someone is not handling all the stress, that jockeying a cash register at a gas station brings.

Your story of the neighbor in the townhouse reminds me of my townhouse days. I moved in to my first town house and met my second wife during this time. The amount of sex had after would rival the casting couch....I don't feel like I have to explain what this to most of you. They guy that lived next door let me know about 2 weeks in how uninsulated the walls really were by yelling at us mid-throw of passion "YEAAAHH, get it son!!! Make her scream my name too!!!" We both lost it laughing our asses off. Just for a laugh I had her screaming "JEFF!" We could hear him dying laughing. Six months later Jeff moves out and single mother of 2 moves in his place. She heard the sounds of our rigorous love-makery one fine evening and decides to bang on the wall. Being quasi-good neighbors we quietened down, but apparently she could still hear us. This was all prior to us getting married. Her and I took a break for a while and one evening I was grilling on the back deck while the neighbor lady was having some wine. Liquid courage gave her just enough gal to ask about all the noise and sex. Rather than turn this into a post that should be in the dating thread, I'll just end it with....yes.
Appreciate 4