Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
Ya I think PD realized they made some of the races far too hard. The mini race was another one that I could not get better than 4th on. I was happy to see the new S3 events are actually winable. Maybe a little too easy though. I didnt care much about the money as much as I did about the XP. I was almost at level 22 last night and after I did all the S3 events besides the C4 event I was at 24. Now I can concetrate on winning cash. I finished the dreamcar championship and two others last night.

I do not see what point there is in leveling up any more since there are no more races to do above 24. Maybe they will add those later.

Oh my friend, there is a lot more beyond Lv25 You are just getting started.

At Lv 25 you unlock the Endurance races. At Lv30 you unlock the Vettel challenge to compete for a Red Bull X2010 prototype. Im at a high Lv26 right now, but not tackling any of the endurance races just yet. I did one so far, a 60 lap race around the track I hate the most, but the next one is a 4 hour race in a Miata. Talk about lame. So Im trying to level up so I can hit the next one.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0