View Single Post
      10-16-2018, 01:34 PM   #178
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Joe, all the pics i can find are filled with kids and I'd be happy to email them to you but I won't be posting them. I did find these. I took the first pics after spending a few days emptying this room. Yes. Emptying.

Yeah.. That's after days of hauling stuff out. It was so fucking weird. One pile had old sheets nobody could need or want, the next one had tea pots worth thousands. I was going to skip one old suitcase because I'm lazy and then I found a glass statue worth of thousands from it. That kind of got me go slow....

Anyway, I tried to take the pic from that place today again.

This is what I've been working on for two days now. By me, I mean I had absolutely no business around the grey thing being put on, my patience is not exactly world class.

It dries funny, but today I put the first layers of super duper extra white on it, and I fucking love it.
Awesome...but...did you rip those wonderful wooden floors up?

Are they going back down?

Yes, email me whichever pics you are comfortable with please, I'd love to see more. I'm actually really liking what I'm seeing so far, originally I was thinking why remove the fireplace, but it does look pretty clean right now. Will you be putting in a newer fireplace, or just boarding up the chimney pipe?

Very neat, I love seeing these projects.

I've been known to walk on through various homes getting built in my neighbourhood when its just in the process of being framed just so I can see the layout of what I think it will look like. I'm sure the owners don't appreciate it, so I never tell them, and I do it after hours around 6 or on the weekends when the builders aren't working. But it's super interesting.
Appreciate 1
Lups11819.50