Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Question for all.

How many times have you met up with a 9 or 10 who had a horrible personality? And if so did you try to pursue it still just because she is hot or did you just end it at that point?
I married a 9, but she was a train wreck emotionally.

I don't initiate contact with 9s or 10s. They've already got a couple hundred schmucks hounding them, and I don't feel like trying to fight my way through that big of a crowd. The other reason is, most of the 9s and 10s that I've known have been boring or icky people. They've had everything handed to them their whole lives, and have never had the opportunity to grow through adversity so they tend to be quite immature. They know that there's nothing in the world that they can't get with a wink or a wiggle of their ass. That's a pretty pathetic way to approach life, in my opinion.

They tend to treat guys like shit, because guys to them are disposable; they've always got a dozen guys queued up ready to jump onboard on a moment's notice. Their "friend zone" or bench would make an NFL sideline look like a bus stop in Antarctica.

I just don't see a peaceful and contented place for me in any of that. I'm much more enthused at the prospect of meeting an interesting (which is not the same as weird) and accomplished woman who I can relate to and am attracted to on more levels than just physically. She can't look like Marty Feldman, mind you, but she doesn't have to be a knock-out. I've been really powerfully attracted to some women who were merely average-looking, but I felt a really strong bond with them.
premier3is1637.50