08-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #184
Carac
Captain
Rep
Drives: E30M3, E39M5, SLSAMG, RRS SVR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwestfield View Post
just spoke with my dealer and mine is in 155 still, so maybe the fact that yours has moved along means that ours will soon, too!

LEt us know as you hear more!
My guess would be that they are only updating when the car is about to be loaded for transport. Since you and drlonline are on Central and Western deliveries I'm going to assume you'll see the same status change a day or so before a ship picks yours up. Again, hopefully this means things are moving forward. Based on past experience, it will probably make it to N.J. and have a hold until everyone's arrives stateside...but you never know. Maybe they'll just end up doing it by region so that all the dealers supplied by a single port get theirs at the same time. I guess they could sync all the ports and schedule truck departures to have them all arrive about the same time nationwide...but it seems more likely from a logistics standpoint that they attempt it on a per region basis.

My sales guy said he's going the keep checking the next few days to see if a ship name gets attached.

Last edited by Carac; 08-25-2014 at 05:33 PM..
Appreciate 0