View Single Post
      08-15-2020, 07:35 AM   #94
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
I hear you but it looks like you're not familiar with the track layout and the number of the turns and at which turn he rode the curb but ok... It's always a nice talk ��

you re telling the story behind im telling the thing that happened.. if there is an understeer here please tell me here.. just look at the rear wheel rotation speed according to the fronts.. if you re telling the story behind to defense Vettel no need to.. cause i didnt made fun of him cause every driver misjudge corners everyday.. its a part of the game.. i ve just said i hope he wont break the chassis before the race again cause it s chance for him to have proper race weekend this time.. maybe..

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=578215179513607

and for the bias forgot to say.. im dealing with heavy "bias" towards Hamilton here my friend.. and for such a driver that won in every car he has beeen in for his entire racing career, great in battles, broke almost all the records.. its funny.. so comparing to that my possible bias is nothing according the average.. i just want to see a proper Vettel back again thats all.. and the last time we ve seen his that version is now i guess 2 years away...