View Single Post
      09-09-2020, 08:14 AM   #14
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

^just ordered some, I don't recall it being that expensive in the past $40/litre went with a small box of packets to see if it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Former lax and defense player myself! Hydrate the day prior, pretty sure you've mentioned in another thread that you drink a solid bit of water, so you're already on the right track. Hydrate leading up to, but don't over do it. Just consistently drink water, never to the point of being full. During the game just drink water, I like to grab one of those big body armor waters because they have potassium in them. I stay away from anything with sugar like gatorade or even the body armors (sports drink not the water). They will upset my stomach especially when it is scorching. Keep a water bottle on the back side of the net, being that it is a mens league no one should care. This way you can drink in-between offense and defense intervals.

Keep after it man!
NICE! Played Box for the first time last night, so much fun, more physical than our Sunday game outside and I've never used a short stick in a game, turns out scoring goals is fun, especially with the short stick. Fairly certain I was the elder statesmen (lol) on the field, but I did pretty well, until my groin started bugging me... I think the pedialyte will help and potassium drink you mentioned. I will be doing my college warm ups too, not sure why I thought I could get away with not doing those now
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 2
EricVR4603.50
JP102463.00