09-06-2015, 01:24 AM   #79
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
No, it most certainly is not. My opinion is based on my own personal code of ethics. I have from the start said that my views issue from the low ethical standards to which Mr. Brady showed he feels he should be held accountable. The man could have sat, holding his phone and with an NFL investigator sitting beside him scrolled through the relevant messages between him and the two ball handlers. If those messages between them also contained "compromising" images of other individuals, well that'd be just one more ethical lapse on Mr. Brady's part, now wouldn't it?

I don't see why Mr. Brady didn't just yield the info the officials solicited from the get go, particularly if they'd exonerate him. Why not do so and not force the NFL and other people to drag him and themselves through the mud? Surely a man of his years would have to know that nothing good would come of forcing a full on investigation.

The truth is that I don't really care about the actual deflation of the damn ball. I care about the unethical way in which a very wealthy and very popular man handled what should have been (assuming he wasn't involved) a non-issue were he to have simply provided the requested info in some way, shape, mode or fashion.

All the best.
I respect you Tony, I do - but you're wrong on this one.

1. Brady did provide them with all the messages and phone records
2. Nothing was found
3. The NFL advised him he could destroy his phone.
Appreciate 0