01-14-2020, 02:26 AM   #6
zorgzx
Private
Denmark
Rep
Drives: I8 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsi View Post
Thank you gents. I really wanted to use the coupe with the 2 kids but the reality is that we need to carry so much stuff with them that we always end up in the family suv.

My sentiment is that if i am going to put an additional £25-30k in this car, it needs to bring an element of novelty / difference. I think a new coupe would be too much of the same.

I considered a 991 T or GTS as well in coupe form. I had many 911s though.
I come straight from a 991, my 2 cents is you'll be dissapointed from a i8. The ride is quite noisy, the cabin even smaller no faster and much less novel.
From what I have read, the Macca and especially the 12c is extremely prone to bugs and problems.

I find the kid seats and practicality has been very good, as the rear seats are Just a bit bigger than a 911. But now I'm in the same boat, as the big kid is now 15 and dont quite fit anymore.

There really isn't a lot out there for taking the kids to school and being a fun novel car. I was considering the Maserati granturismo auto 4,7 but the testdrives were quite dissapointing, old old "avionics", last century autoslushbox and only decent sound when totally nailing it.

I allso have no idea what to get next, was even getting into alfa gulia quadrofoglio as well.... ideas welcome.
Appreciate 0