rad doc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M AW loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad doc View Post
Thats cute. I can see why lay people would, cool looking car. Just wished it had performance to match its looks. Kind of the anthesis of something like the 911 R. Most people see a regular 911, the enthusiasts understand it.
So a real "enthusiast" has no respect for the i8? That is utterly ridiculous and an incredibly myopic take on this car. I guess all the interest and appreciation my car gets at Cars and Coffee from other "enthusiasts" who own some damn fine cars is all fake right? Or maybe they are just poseurs and not real "enthusiasts". Yep, just a bunch of lay people with Ferraris, Lambos and McLarens who are easily impressed. Sheesh.
Yep, thats what I am saying. I don't know many enthusiasts that get excited about the car. If people are really so excited to see them at c&c, maybe just drive by any dealer that has several sitting. You dont see halo cars from the big German and Italian brands sitting on the lot or absolutely tanking in value. I will take the SVR over i8 any day as did op. Will wait till Mission e is out and kills the i8 in price and performance!
Appreciate 0