View Single Post
      01-20-2019, 07:46 PM   #1
KJCARsI8
Registered
Rep
Drives: i8

Need your help before i buy!

Hello community, I am close to making a purchase of a CPO 2015 i8 pure impulse. Car is in excellent condition with 13k miles. but just wanted to get the thoughts. Purchase price is $80,500, which is on the higher end, but they are including an extra year warranty on top of the year CPO making it 2 years after the factory warranty expires (which is in about 4 months. In addition, they will pay for the shipping cost (around $1000.00).

Does the price seem reasonable?

Also, ive test driven several of the newer i8's including the roadster. I'm not tall chap, and often i have to increase the seat height vertically in cars. I know the newer power seats raise up vertically, but can anyone confirm that the 2015 power seats do as well???

Also, when doing long road trips, say 1000 miles, would i need to ever charge the battery mod-trip or can i get away with just gas and using sport mode to recharge the battery while driving??

I would appreciate your feed back, I am new to Bimmerpost, but you all seem pretty awesome responding to requests and concerns regarding the i8. You all rock!
Appreciate 0