View Single Post
      01-31-2019, 08:51 AM   #9
416tt
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8, 650i, M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooPositive View Post
Thanks for all the opinions, I think I'm going to keep the M6 until the end of summer and buy the i8 I'm going to be sad to let the sound of the v10 go
hey, yeah the v10 sounds insane but don't worry you won't miss it too much. I honestly love trying new cars and have a super long list of what's been and is in my garage!! After I sold my continental GT I had a few options on what to try next and when the i8 came up as an option I was super iffy about it, the whole small engine/hybrid concept and fake sound thing really worried me on whether I would like it at all or not and once I got into it I have to say its a very very special car and its really fun to drive, most people don't understand or see it for what it is yet. Its amazing what it has to offer, the looks, doors up in the air, construction materials/design you find in half mill+ cars, I mean you barely having to ever stop at gas stations with the crazy combined gas mileage, never really needing to charge it with how quickly it charges in sport, 4 seats and the performance of v8 exotics like R8, AMG gt, you just cant't go wrong

Goodluck !!
Appreciate 0