View Single Post
      04-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #27
xxp0loxx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 Space Gray ACS

1st priority: Exercise, 3+ days a week, 30-45 min of cardio (if you're not covered in sweat by 20-30min, ur exercise is lacking and requires more effort)
2nd: Eat smart, not salads and not cheese burgers. Control your portions, if you get hungry grab something small and healthy. Stock up on good snacks, get rid of the bad. dont eat 5 hours prior to going to bed.
3rd: continued determination...prob should be 1st priority, but whatever.

Source:
I lost 40 pounds in two months.
Morning cardio (biked for 45m, BS calorie counter avg 500/workout, all that mattered is I sweated and felt good about my workout)......5days a week
2 afternoon workouts with shop. I’m military; it’s a fading benefit of my job. Usually consisted of 30m of random body work outs and a 1.5Mile or 5k run (3.2M)

Only drank water

Breakfast:
A reasonable portion of food. this is your first meal, and the one you can get away with the most. bacon will not fuk up your entire health plan, but its not the best alternative out there.

Lunch:
Ate a small deli sandwich, piece of varying fruit
Throughout the day, id get hungry about 10am and 3pm, my healthy snack of choice was a single serving of tuna (~$1 per pack, 2 packs a day)

Dinner:
Lean meat (chicken, fish, turkey in place of beef)
Vegetables

Remember to change it up, dont eat the same shit every day or you will fail. You get bored, aggrevated and you will give up.

And the determination to get where you WANT to be

Last edited by xxp0loxx; 04-29-2011 at 08:32 AM..
Appreciate 0