Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
the key to weight loss is diet+exercise. so many people foul up on the diet side though.

keep this in mind:

Sugar intake means your body is burning sugars instead of your own fat. The less sugar you eat, the more of your own fat your body will burn. This isn't a sprint, its a marathon, every day means a little bit towards a larger goal. That is sometimes hard for people to do so just work in chunks, days lead to weeks, weeks into months and so on. I lost 30 lbs a few years ago by limiting my sugar/carb intake (most carbs turn into sugar when processed by your body) and only working out 3 times a week for about an hour. It can be much faster if you work out more but remember your body will then want to EAT more also. You need to find the happy medium and then push yourself a little to the unhappy side of still eating just a little less than you should in the carb/sugar dept. I'm a mega sweet tooth and trust me its hard. I'm trying to drop another 10lbs before my wedding right now, I run about 20-25 miles a week along with basketball and weight lifting mixed in there. I have changed my diet around again but the sweets are my downfall and the reason these last 10lbs are so hard to drop. Its not like cupcakes and candy bars either. Breads mostly, also my super hard to break habit of sugary cereal for breakfast (Capt'n Crunch). If you can master cutting these significantly if not all together and keep a regular workout schedule of at least 3 days a week for an hour (will need more as you lose more weight) then you'll be successful.
Appreciate 0