11-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #1413
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Alright gents, question time. Do any of you use wrist straps? If so, what do you recommend? After surgery on the right hand last week, I only missed 2 days at the gym but I'm forced not to be lifting actual weight, which sucks. I have been using isolation machines, just to keep some sense of progress going, but I hate using them. I go back to the Dr. next Monday, hopefully to get the stitches removed, and plan to discuss full recovery time and when I can expect to go back to lifting. In the meantime, I'm considering lifting straps, until I can get my strength back in my hand. Any suggestions?
Depends how much mobility you have in your hand and what movements you are doing. If it's still pretty painful gripping theres lift straps w/ hooks in them, which takes much of the grip aspect out of it. The normal wrist straps will do the same task, as for brand I don't really think it matters. When I used them in the past harbringer always made decent products. I refrain and detest them these days as they're a sign of weakness (kidding.. well to an extent I'm kidding, given your circumstances no judgement shall be passed hahaha)
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00