View Single Post
      05-02-2015, 03:46 AM   #66
FilipMPower
Second Lieutenant
Serbia
Rep
Drives: Anything with a locking diff

I thought about this. And I defend BMW with everything. I owned Bimmers since I have my license. But the company has really turned into a mess. way too many models, way too many niches filled. Who in their right mind buys a GT or the active tourer and thinks he is driving the ultimate driving machine. And people can talk good things about the M divison and the m235i, and yet it isn't as refined as BMW used to be. Yes, the M6 is better than the competition, but I still am not really satisfied with it. Its too heavy, rolls too much in corners... It kills in the straight, but if I want a car like that, Id buy an audi. All these FWD vans to fund the M division? So that the M division cam build more 2 ton cars? AWD? Recycled engines? Where is the halo car? Where are the moster kicks when you shift the DCT, like with the SMG? Where is the sound? BMW should build cars which compete with porsche, not mercedes and audi, which are duller. Make the 7-series compete with the panamera. The X line with cayenne and macan. The 3 and 5 series must set sport car benchmarks for sedans. Hell, BMW might sell less, but is it really all about profit? Is it not about making a point? 1,3,5,6,7 and x3,x5,x6 is all that bmw needs.
Appreciate 0