View Single Post
      01-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #2114
PshhhhhMW
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 Alpine White M550i

Happened a couple of Fridays ago which is shoulder day for me. I typically end my work out on the butterfly machine and as I'm doing my other exercises, I keep an eye on the woman (I think in her late 40s) on it. As I'm moving from station to station, a dude walks up and starts talking to her. 4 exercises away from needing it, I see her interested in the dude as she has stopped working out entirely and shes just standing next to machine with her knee on the seat as shes tilting her head and laughing at everything the dude says to her. As I'm finishing each station I take a peek to see if shes left. Still there. I'm getting excited and cant wait to confront the two, thinking of what witty/confrontational thing I could say to them. I'm at my 2nd to last station looking over after each set ready to tell them to f off. I finish and start walking over and at the same exact time, another person goes up to the lady and tells her, "Its been 20 minutes, are you going to finish? You've been talking this whole time." I look at the dude and start laughing. I tell him he stole my thunder. The woman scoffs and says you shouldve said something sooner.
Appreciate 0