G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I'm annoyed at myself.

I have a huge gym crush. Like massive. Like it hurts to look at her because I can tell she's not one of those instahoes based on how she works out+dresses to the gym- and she's a fucking dork (I've creeped on her IG after she checked in to the gym and tagged herself in- shut up, all of us millennials + generation z have done it) it's beyond cute.

I saw her last night again, and like I just wish I had the balls to ask her out- except i don't want to be like every other dude and appear to be just looking to have sex. I don't even know her- and I get those butterflies you'd get in HS- and I'm hoping one day I'll stop being such a pussy and allow the word vomit to overcome me.

I'm annoyed that I'm such a pussy. And lord knows I will NOT message her on IG/ because that's just pathetic. I'd rather get rejected face to face than have her ignore my message.

Feel free to roast me now. /rant.
bRO YOUR such a pussy, lol she probably texting 4 other dudes than you...Go to sleep king

nah but srsly. everyone feels that way. you just got the balls to admit it and not live in this no feelings society.

i finally got balls to ask my gym crush for a date....replied "oh no" "oh no"

lol it was in a good way. she was i think 5 years older than me. married. and kids...she was cool tho. one of those girls who like fine af with little attention. I like/hate the girls who have a pound a makeup on and the tightest gym sharks....actually thats why I go to the gym

she used to ride horses....damn man I tell you from other experience there girls hip mobility is off the charts.

sometimes u gotta just do it tho bro. Worst case scenario u get rejected/friendzoned like me. but no shame in that.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00