03-01-2021, 11:15 AM   #6
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
For me, growing up in New Jersey had it all....NYC, Atlantic City, Philly, not to mention the Jersey Shore, not Pauly D but the real Jersey Shore.

Since fleeing NJ in 2015 anytime I hear anything from Bon Jovi it takes me back. I have not even gone back to visit since arriving in Florida but Bon Jovi being a NJ superstar always makes me feel like I am back in NJ for those few moments.

I cant get the darn video to embed I suck
Ahh Bon Jovi. The memories I have of them are the guys that lived in the room next to me when I was in the college dorms. They were completely obsessed with them and constantly played their stuff into the late hours.

In fact, tied in with my original post and me being a Cure fan, I'd be playing that and similar stuff and they would give me crap all the time about it. These guys grew up and went to school with some of the old "grunge" band types like Alice in Chains that I mentioned in another post.

A few years later when I came across one of them he admitted that he went to a Cure concert and said he was shocked at how good they were live. Somehow I felt vindicated

Which Bon Jovi vid are you trying to post?
Appreciate 0