View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 08:49 AM   #2297
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Started my cut last week to lose the covid fluff from a full on 12 week bulk.....if you can call it a bulk when you weight 146 pounds. Already down 6 pounds in a week and half. At this rate my cut shouldn't last too long. Hopefully I can go back to eating and progression soon. I will say that it's nice to see my abs and my "V" again. Shitty thing is, none of my clothes fit....again.

Speaking of, this raises the question how am I losing it so quickly? I'm honestly trying to do it moderately at a rate of a pound a week. My maintenance calories are roughly 1900-2000 as of now and I'm trying to hover around intake of 1600-1700/day, but this shit is just falling off of me. Don't get me wrong, there are worse problems to have but I'm also not trying to lose what little bit of muscle I've gained at the same time. I am making sure to get 1g /lb of protein in each day and actually cycling protein every 4 hours throughout the day to maximize protein synthesis during the cut. It's crazy though at how only after a week, aside from the love handles that are left, in certain light I look shredded, veins popping out everywhere and can see the striations in my muscles.

Even with the girlfriend, work stress and normal everyday life; all I can think about is getting rid of these last few pounds of fat so I can start adding calories & progressing again. This damn lifestyle has consumed me.....and I'm loving what I see in the mirror. No one told me that doing this would lead to a mild onset of vanity.
Appreciate 0